Exceptional Interior Design Begins with Exceptional Communication
Whether you call or send an email asking us to contact you, you will speak directly with our interior design professional. During the call, you’ll have the opportunity to chat about your project, ask questions and schedule an in-home design consultation.
Here at UNIQ Kitchen and Bath Designs, we believe that exceptional interior design begins with exceptional communications skills. We are in the best position possible to create a design concept that truly reflects your personality, desires and fulfill your everyday lifestyle needs.
Design is not just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works. — Steve Jobs
What to Expect
Homeowners are often overwhelmed by the thought of remodeling, where to start, who to call first. Here at UNIQ Kitchen and Bath Designs, we understand these concerns and want to help put your mind at ease. Here’s what to expect:
- Vast construction knowledge and experience, helps aid in reducing costly mistakes.
- Customized design solutions to conquer those challenging areas.
- Step by step guidance to help you through each and every transaction.
- Guide you on the best appliances and fixtures for your project.
- Looking out for your best interest is our top priority.
- Communication liaison – we will translate the technical construction lingo to help you understand what is going on.
- The most value for your budget without compromising quality.
- Excellent response time when you need us the most.
- Keep you apprised as to what is suppose to happen next.
- Committed effort to always keep you in the loop.
- Recommend honest, trustworthy, quality licensed and insured trades people.
- Visits to your home, before, during and after the project for quality assurance.
A True Partnership
When you choose UNIQ Kitchen and Bath Designs as your interior design firm, you’re choosing more than just a design firm – you’re choosing a partner. You’re involved in every decision from laying out the room to selecting cabinets, tile, countertops, appliances, fixtures and more. We guide you through these decisions, tying everything together into a gorgeous, functional design that incorporates your ideas, needs and preferences.
Realistic 3D Computer Technology
Using 3D computer design software, your interior, kitchen, and bath designs are drawn using 3D technology. This allows you to visualize the room, check it out from different perspectives, see how changes in materials or colors affect the look and feel of the room, and much more before finalizing the project, purchasing materials, and starting construction. To further aid in visualizing the design, we offer an optional color rendering service that matches the drawings to your selected materials.
Expertise from Concept to Completion
The design process and your interior designer’s direct involvement doesn’t end the day the project starts. Our principle interior designer, Kelly Hendricks, takes a personal interest in all UNIQ Kitchen and Bath Designs projects. No matter which of our designers is working on, Kelly is actively involved from concept to completion of every project. We serve as a coordinator of your project, overseeing all aspects of the work, lining up contractors and home improvement resources, and ensuring quality every step of the way. As the liaison between the trade professionals and you, we are hard at work communicating, troubleshooting, scheduling, and looking out for your best interests while managing all the details of your project.